League of Legends is one of the oldest games of all time and it is still be played by people to this very day. It is alive because of its constant updates which contain new things for the players. The League is getting another update which is patch 10.19 which will be adding a new character and many bug fixes. This update will be going live on 16 September 2020. Samira is the name of the upcoming champion, she was once or street performer in Amakra, on the eastern edge of the Great Saiin. She then escaped with her parents to a port city under Noxian rule named Bel’zhun, all of this happened when her city was under siege
Samira is a gifted, ruthless marksman who charges up her style meter as she hunts for the flashiest kill. Because it’s not about the win—it’s about the thrill.
Keep the change 😉 pic.twitter.com/pra4EmQUzt
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) August 30, 2020
As time passed by, she joined a Noxian Warband and she was gifted in terms of physical strength which even amazed her fellow teammates. She was very rebellious and reckless and all of her commanding officers were frustrated with her, except for Captain Indari. Indari gave her a position in a private Warband which was a specialized unit that was used in missions that were too dangerous for even the military personnel. Samira embraced this culture, she fought countless life-and-death shootouts and breathtaking sword fights which made her realize her strength.
When she wasn’t fighting, Samira spent her free time with her family and telling them stories of her tattoos, each of which represented her most unforgettable feats. Her way of life was to change the most dangerous challenges that she faces into the thrill, and this constant risk makes her feel truly alive. But on one of her missions, she suffered from an accident that permanently injuring her right eye but also saving her captain had a far more serious injury. After this event, Samira left the Warband because of her failure but she is on an adventure in order to find her next big thrill. Down below you can see the states and ability details of Samira.
Samira, the Desert Rose
• SAMIRA STATS
– Base HP – 600
– HP per level – 88
– HP regen per level – 0.11
– HP5 – 3.25
– Base MR – 30
– MR per level – 0.5
– Base armor – 28
– Armor per level – 3
– Base AD – 59
– AD per level – 2.3
– Attack speed per level – 3.3
– Base movespeed – 335
– Attack range – 500
– Mana per level – 38
• Daredevil Impulse (Passive):
* Samira builds a combo by hitting Attacks or abilities unique from the previous hit. Each one increases her Style, from ‘E’ to ‘S’ grade (6 total). Samira gains [x%] Movement Speed per grade.
* Samira’s attacks in melee range deal an additional [x] magic damage, increased up to [x] based on the target’s missing Health.
* Samira’s Attacks against enemies affected by Immobilising effects Knock Up for 0.5 seconds and deal damage over 6 separate attacks. Samira dashes into range against targets slightly outside her Attack range.
Samira’s Dash Range is [x] units.“
• Flair (Q):
* 30 Mana
* 6/5/4/3/2 seconds cooldown
* Samira fires a shot, dealing [0/5/10/15/20 (+100% AD)] physical damage to the first enemy hit.
* If this ability is cast towards an enemy in melee range, Samira will instead slash with her sword, dealing [0/5/10/15/20 (+100% AD)] physical damage.
* Either hit can critically strike for 25% bonus damage.
If cast during Wild Rush, Samira will strike all enemies in her path upon completion.
• Blade Whirl (W):
* 60 Mana
* 30/28/26/24/22 seconds cooldown
* Samira slashes around her for 1 second, damaging enemies twice for [20/35/50/65/80 (+80% AD)] physical damage each and destroying any enemy missiles that enter the area.
• Wild Rush (E):
* 40 Mana
* 15/14/13/12/11 seconds cooldown
* Samira dashes through an enemy or ally, slashing enemies she passes through dealing [50/60/70/80/90 (+20% AD)] magic damage and gaining [30/35/40/45/50%] Attack Speed for 3 seconds.
* Killing an enemy champion refreshes this ability’s cooldown.”
• Inferno Trigger (R):
* 100/50/0 Mana
* 3 seconds cooldown
* Samira can only use this ability if her current Style rating is S.
* Samira unleashes a torrent of shots from her weapons, wildly shooting all enemies surrounding her 10 times over 2 seconds, each shot dealing [10/20/30 (+60% AD)] physical damage and applying lifestyle. Each shot can also critically strike.”