PUBG Mobile’s biggest update is coming really soon and its hype in through the roof. The players have been teased by the developers a lot on twitter through a cryptic tweet which showed us a glimpse at the improved Erangle. The patch notes have for the update is out and it brings a lot of changes to the game. New Erangle will be available on 8 September 2020 but the servers won’t be taken offline for this update. Like before, players that are on the different versions aren’t able to invite one another. Those that update the game between 8 September to 13 September which get 2,888 BP, 100 AG, and Red Racecar Knight Backpack which will be available for 3 days. Let us talk about the new Erangle will have all new visuals, the sky, land, water, and vegetation will look more realistic and detailed.
Some structures have gone through some changes as well like Mylta Power which has been remodeled with a new building layout to make resource points closer to one another. The quarry is also getting some changes like improved terrain structure, adjusted the layout of buildings, added 7 new large warehouses, and added landing points. The Prison is amongst these which will now have a wall that surrounds it and the buildings will much more different layouts. The map previously was good but players always get caught in the open and with this update the map will get trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks, and constructions as cover which will increase the chances of players to survive.
The structures in some of the urban areas will give players a better chance of attacking or defending. Furthermore, now some of these buildings will have basements that can be accessed by smashing the wooden door of the basements with their weapons before they can enter. Livik is getting some love as well, first, is a new gun called M1014 which is a semi-automatic shotgun and has the capacity of holding up to 7 rounds It can be equipped with the Shotgun Muzzle or Bullet Loop. Also, it is currently the most efficient Shotgun to use in combat. This weapon is exclusive to Livik and Area. Down below you can see the patch note for yourself and if you want to read them yourself, you can do so by clicking right here.
Patch Notes 1.0
• All-new Visuals
• Updated the sky, land, water, and vegetation to be more realistic and detailed
• Building Changes
• Changed the structure of some buildings.
• Large Resource Point Changes
Mylta Power: Mylta Power has been remodeled with a new building layout to make resource points closer to one another for more unexpected developments in battle.
Quarry: Improved the terrain structure, adjusted the layout of buildings, added 7 new large warehouses, and added landing points for even more looting options.
Prison: Adjusted the terrain structure to add more walls in the surroundings. Adjusted some building layouts to give everyone new tactical options.
• Adjustments to other resource points in the Play Zone:
* Added a number of resource points in the Play Zone.
New Map Elements
* Added trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks, and constructions as cover to create a more compelling battlefield atmosphere across Erangel which will make new tactics and strategies possible.
• Building Structure Changes
* Adjusted the structure of some urban areas to give players an even better experience when attacking and defending. Some buildings now feature basements, and players will have to smash the wooden door of the basements with their weapons before they can enter.
• Livik Improvements:
* New firearm: M1014
– All-new semi-automatic shotgun. Load up to 7 rounds for outstanding close-quarters combat experience.
– It can be equipped with the Shotgun Muzzle or Bullet Loop attachment and is currently the most efficient Shotgun to use in combat.
– Ammo can be manually reloaded which allows everyone to adapt to emergencies that might catch you by surprise.
Only appears on Livik on the Classic Battle Royale Map and Arena, along with other shotguns.
• Visual Effects Improvements
– Improved accuracy of rock textures with smoother graphics.
– Improved display of water textures with smoother graphics.
– Improved display of details when Monster Truck is seen from a distance.
– Improved display of waterfalls with smoother graphics.
Improved close-up display of waterfalls.
– Improved effects during landing.
– Stage Balancing Adjustments
– Reduced advantages of the scaffolding opposite the waterfall.
– Increased water depth above the waterfall.
– Slightly increased the density of vegetation in the upper left area.
– The large boat is replaced with a speedboat, which refreshes, and can be used in narrow waterways.
– Minor changes to supply drops.
– Adjusted grass distribution.
• Bug Fixes
– Fixed bugs with clipping, floating objects, and gaps in the terrain.
– Fixed a problem with Monster Truck becoming stuck in walls.
– Fixed a problem with trees disappearing.
• Security Performance Improvements:
* Security Improvement
– Improved and expanded the scope of spectators’ enemy visibility detection.
– Fully upgraded technology solutions, and added a penalty strategy to target the newest plug-ins/cheaters.
– Improved the process and tools for the release and launch of the security policy to react and combat new hacks more swiftly.
– Improved the impact of security monitoring on performance, and reduced power consumption and lag caused by security monitoring.
• Combat Improvements
* Classic Mode Balancing
– Tommy Gun
A slightly faster rate of fire and added a Scope guide. This weapon can be equipped with a Red Dot Sight or Holographic Sight.
Slightly higher damage, rate of fire, bullet speed
This weapon now spawns on the ground instead of in Air Drops.
• Classic Combat Animations
– Better transitions between standing and crouching.
– The use of Med Kits only ends when the control is pushed into the sprint position.
– Gyroscope is now also applied when using throwables.
– When Jump Following, view angles can be changed by swiping on the right side of the screen.
– Improved Monster Truck model, with reduced clipping of tires with the scenery.