Kelly Young is a 5’3″ long American YouTuber. She was born on January 1, 1990, in the United States. On January 1, 2022, Kelly Young turned 33 years old. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn and according to numerology, her number is 3. She was a professional shark diver.
Young has a popularity of over 345K on her YouTube channel. She started her channel in 2015. Kelly makes content related to fishing, diving, and out-of-door activities. Besides YouTube, Young is also active on other social media platforms, such as Instagram. On Instagram, she has a fan following of over 103K.
In her very first video, Kelly was seen feeding a large tropical marine fish known as a Tarpon by her hands while being surrounded by sharks.
Her video ‘How to catch lobster’ is the most viewed video of hers. Her other video, ‘World record stone crab,’ is the second most-watched video. Till now, young has uploaded a total of 261 videos on her channel. Her last video till January 18, 2023, is ‘How to fill the board with 1000 fish in 2 hours’, which was viewed by more than 56K viewers in 5 days.
Young has collaborated with Zac_CatchEm, who’s a 32-year-old American YouTuber born on November 1, 1990.
How To Calculate Youtuber’s Income?
Before knowing about Kelly Young’s net worth, let’s first know-how on an average basis, a Youtuber earns his income. YouTubers earn a hefty amount through YouTube. Daily more than a billion hours are spent watching videos on YouTube. They earn income according to their viewers and subscribers. This income varies from users’ engagement, location, and devices.
On average, YouTube pays $0.18 per view to Youtubers. Out of this $0.18, YouTube keeps its share, i.e., 32%, which amounts to $0.6. The remaining 68% i.e., $0.12 goes to a Youtuber bank account through Google Adsense. Overall, a Youtuber gets $122 for every 1000 viewers on average. A view will only be monetized if a person clicks on an advertisement or watch a video for more than 30 seconds.
While the number of views directly affects the income earned through Youtube, the number of subscribers on the other hand, affects it indirectly. Having a higher number of subscribers does not necessarily means that your income will also be higher. Having more subscribers means an increase in the channel’s engagement leading to an increase in the number of views, eventually increasing the income earned.
Kelly Young’s Networth
Young started her channel after her name Kelly Young on August 28, 2015. After almost seven years, she has over 345K subscribers. Her exact total view count is 65,658,500. As explained earlier, on average, a YouTuber earns $122 for every 1000 views. So, according to these statistics, her total views would be 656,585, and her total net worth, on average, would be $80,103,370.
Kelly also has over 103K followers on Instagram and earns approximately $184,272 yearly. Her total average income from both YouTube and Instagram would be $80,287,642. Daily her total average net worth is $219,966, whereas her monthly and weekly average net worth is $6,690,636 and $15,43,993, respectively.
Kelly Young’s Lifestyle
With an enormous wealth of over $80,000,000, Kelly Young lives a lavish lifestyle. Over the past few years, Young has been on various trips across the globe. And has been to the Bahamas, Oregon, Jamacia, Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, Mexico, Idaho, St. Maarten, and Maui, Hawaii Island. Kelly Young loves to go to places that are near the sea or beaches.
She has been on several Sea Voyages with her family and friends and shared some of her snaps from her trips on her Instagram account. Young has also captured a good amount of fish from her these trips and shared these moments with her fans through Youtube.
Kelly also has her own YouTube merchandise. She also has an Amazon page that has a wide variety of products which ranges from Women’s Clothing and Bikinis to Dog and pet items. It also includes eco-friendly stuff, health, fitness and snacks, drinks, fitness and beauty products, camping, boating, and women and men hunting stuff. She also sells stuff for kids’ outdoor activities and youtube videos.
Young is also a fitness freak and keeps her Instagram followers regularly updated with her fitness photos. This fishing lover also loves dogs and has two dogs living with her currently, Finley and Jazzy.