Hugh Jackman is a 52-year-old Australian actor, singer, and producer. Australian actor gained attention after starring as Wolverine in the X-men movies. X-men is a marvel superhero movie series. Jackman has played the role of Wolverine in the X-men movie series from 2000 to 2018. He also holds the Guinness World record for “longest career as a live-action Marvel Superhero.
Hugh is one of the wealthiest celebrities in the world. Well, adding to the amazement, he started his acting career at just the age of 5 years. He has almost completed more than two decades in the entertainment industry. Jackman has bagged many awards and achievements in the past years. Hugh wrote three-song albums, which were released in Australia. Hugh Jackman is also very passionate about cars and owns one of the most luxurious car collections.
Personal Life of Hugh Jackman
Jackman was born on 12 October 1968 in Sydney, Australia. He did his primary schooling at Pymble Public School. Hugh completed his graduation from communication in 1991. Christopher John Jackman and Grace McNeil were his parents. Actress Deborra Lee Furness is the wife of Hugh Jackman. The couple got married in 1996 and adopted two children, Ava Eilot and Oscar Maximilian. The actor has won from cancer, as he suffered from a type of skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma.
Hugh has received many awards for his fantastic acting and music skills. In 2004, he received Best Actor in musical and Special Tony awards for “The Boy from Oz.” Jackman also won the Golden Globe awards.
Hugh Jackman’s Luxurious Car Collections
Hugh Jackman is very passionate and interested in luxurious cars. His car collection has one of the most expensive luxury cars. Jackman owns Audi R8, Porsche 911 Carrera, Range Rover Vogue, Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG, Audi Q7, and Volkswagen Bus T1. Let’s get some insights into these fantastic cars.
- Audi R8: This car is worth $197,000. Audi R8 has the same engine as Lamborghini Huracan.
- Porsche 911 Carrera: Porsche is one of its most loved and favorite supercars of Hugh. The starting price tag for this car is USD 110,200. It has 3.0 liters Twin-turbocharged Flat six-cylinder powerful engine.
- Range Rover Vogue: Range Rover is a luxury full-size SUV by Land Rover. This has a price tag of USD 131,000. Jackman has been spotted many times driving this SUV on his own.
- Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG: This is one of the most powerful SUVs in Jackman’s car collection. G63 has a price tag of USD 156,450.
- Audi Q7: This is also one of the SUVs in Hugh Jackman’s car collection. Audi Q7 is worth $91,500USD.
Hugh Jackman’s Net Worth
Hugh Jackman has a net worth of $180 million. He is one of the wealthiest celebrities in the industry. Jackman also promotes and collaborates with brands to add to his earnings. Hugh is one of the highest-paid actors in America. He also has an impressive portfolio of real estate.
Also Read: Inside the Massive Net Worth of Zhou Guanyu
Hugh resides with her wife and two children in three floors luxurious building in New York.