MTV consistently creates entertaining and captivating reality series, and this time again, Love at First Lie, the reality show for lovers, is becoming extremely well-known worldwide. Despite having only 12 episodes planned, Love at first lie is growing fascinating because of its intriguing format and alluring cast.
As the four episodes have already been aired in more than 170 countries, the worldwide popularity of the show is also making the whole fanbase anxious about their guesses, their observation, and the results. Yes, if you truly want to watch the show, you’ll need a keen intellect, superb observational abilities, and a dash of love intelligence to comprehend compatibility and romance between participating couples, or you can just take a guess. Guesswork is, however, only permitted for the show’s viewers, not the competitors. The competitors will be defrauded out of $100,000 if they make incorrect predictions!
Love at First Lie – All You Need To Know
Love at First Lie, being the shortest show of only 12 episodes, each episode has something new to shock viewers. In the first episode of Love at First Lie, several adoring couples were introduced. As soon as you see them, you can tell they are in love, compatible, and loyal just by seeing how they interact and behave with one another.
The tasks in each episode are designed to test the compatibility and understanding of the couple participants, who have known one another for a very long period. The real way couples can spot fraudulent ones is through these challenges. Yes, phony couples coexist with other typical couples, and it is their job to identify fake lovers. But it wouldn’t be simple! However, one can discern who is lying and who is telling the truth with intellect and observation.
At the end of each episode, in the truth ceremony, on the basis of observation and overall analysis of the couples, contestants will try to make a correct guess and eliminate the couples who were the most suspicious and, if the trickster gets eliminated, then the other couples will win $25000, and if the lying couple remains in the game, then no one will get the money prize. The format of the game will remain the same until only one couple wins the prize, which might be up to $100,000. However, if the phony couple wins the show, both of them will swindle the rest of the couples, acquiring the biggest cash prize.
Love at First Lie – Participants
The contestants participating in Love at First Lie are real couples. However, some phony couples are also included in the show to make this love mystery game more fun and challenging.
As some contestants are now got eliminated, and new couples have also been introduced, here’s the list of all the contestants who joined the show in the first episode.
- Monica and Josh: The loving couple met on Instagram
- Joe and Annabelle: The couple with the strongest bond of all, dating each other since they were in Dubai.
- Jake and Alfie: From their friendship on Instagram to proving their bond on the love reality show, these love birds have been dating since 2020.
- Karla and Brian: The couple who interestingly met at a casino game and connected with one another.
- Riani and Chantz: Unfortunately, this couple got eliminated in the first episode only, and they also confessed that they are best friends and nothing’s going on between them. Also, Chantz confessed that he was gay.
- Stephanie and Arabella: Two charming personal trainers who fell in love and now living a dream of a beautiful relationship.
- ‘Cecy and Reasy’: The high school lovers from California, dating for a very long time.
- Yuriy and Alicia: While looking for a dance partner, Yuriy and Alicia connected on social media. Ever since then, they have been living a dreamy couple life.
As the Host, Tori Spelling announced the arrival of new couples at the end of episode 3, they took an entry in episode 4, and now the game has become more interesting.
Love at First Lie Episode 5 Release Date & Watching Guide
As the last episode of Love at First Lie was aired on 26th October 2022, the next episode, which is episode 5 of the show, is scheduled to release on 2 November 2022 on MTV with the title, Slow Progress.
- Eastern Time: 2 November 2022, Wednesday, 9.30 PM
- Pacific Time: 2 November 2022, Wednesday, 6.30 PM
- British Time: 3 November 2022, Thursday, 1.30 AM
- Indian Standard Time: 3 November 2022, Thursday, 7.00 AM
- Australian Time: 3 November 2022, Thursday, 12.30 PM
As the show is airing in more than 170 countries, following your region’s time zone, you can watch the show.
Also you can also stream all the previous episodes on MTV’s official website. The show will run for not more than 45 minutes.
Additionally, Each new episode will release every Wednesday on MTV.
Now that you have the whole watching guide with you keep some time aside and watch Love at First Lie.