The content of television programs is brutal. It’s insufficient to merely be edgy or even malevolent. You need to create a summer home by digging down into profound, unsettling degrees of suffering. The South Korean television show is called Under the Queen’s Umbrella and is an ongoing series of dark comedy genres.
But first, let’s talk a little bit about the premise of the show before we discuss the air date for The Queen’s Umbrella Episode 8. The narrative of the historical K-drama revolves around the royal family. The two bothersome princes constantly annoy their families. They reside in the palace and may soon ascend to the throne. Their mother, Im Hwa Ryeong, is wed to an influential king.
She does not exude old-world charm and grace. She is a restless, impulsive, and often aggrieved Queen. She feels at ease while irritating others. Although being sworn by people around her, she sometimes swallowed her own pride. Despite the challenges she faces every day, she keeps going because she cares so much for her children. It is a dark comedy that addresses issues faced by prehistoric women, but the story is humorous.
Now that The Queen’s Umbrella episode 8 is almost here, it’s time to review all of the information we currently know. Here is everything we know about the upcoming The Queen’s Umbrella episode 8.
What is The Queen’s Umbrella?
The plot is set in the Joseon era, and the royal family is constantly bothered by troublemaking princes who live in the palace. Especially for their mother, Queen Hwa-Ryeong, who should conduct herself with dignity and grace, but instead finds her boys acting out.
She eventually becomes frustrated and sensitive, which is understandable. She has problems and obstacles every day of her life, but raising two troublesome children while also assisting in the administration of a kingdom may be the most difficult one. How well will she do?
The Queen’s Umbrella Episode 8 Spoilers:
Although from previous episodes, we have predicted that in order to undermine the Queen, Queen Dowager Cho will keep mistreating her. Though not in the Queen’s favor, Doctor Kwon will finally break his silence. The status will increase for Prince Bogeom.
We’ll learn about the meeting between the Queen and the deposed Queen Yoon. To have the Queen removed, the royal court will formally seek it. The Queen will start initiating her defenses. Seongnam, the Grand Prince, will grow significantly.
The Queen’s Umbrella Cast Details:
The main cast members of The Queens’s Umbrella are listed below:
- Kim Hye-soo plays Queen Im Hwa-ryeong
- Chaerin plays as young Im Hwa-ryeong
- Kim Hae-sook plays Queen Dowager
- Choi Won-young plays King Yi Ho
- Moon Sang-min plays Grand Prince Seongnam
- Bae In-hyuk plays Crown Prince
- Yoon Sang-hyun plays Grand Prince Muan
- Yoo Seon-ho plays Grand Prince Gyeseong
- Park Ha-jun plays Grand Prince Ilyeong
- Ok Ja-Yeon plays Royal Consort Gwi-in Hwang
- Kim Ga-Eun plays Royal Consort So-Yong Tae
- Woo Jung-won plays Royal Consort Gwi-in Go
- Kang Chan-hee plays Prince Uiseong
- Kim Min-ki plays Prince Bogum
- Moon Seong-Hyun plays Prince Shimso
The Queen’s Umbrella Episode 8 Release Details and Streaming Guide:
The Queen’s Umbrella episode 8 will be aired in Korean Standard Time at 9:10 pm on November 6, 2022. The entire world can watch Under The Queen’s Umbrella on Netflix. In keeping with the length of the rest of the series, episode 8 should last approximately 1 hour and 8 minutes. However, for Korean viewers, this is a tvN original that airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9:10 pm (KST)
You may anticipate English subtitles to be accessible right away, thanks to Netflix’s lightning-fast subtitle crew. A 16-episode Korean drama called Under The Queen’s Umbrella is being released every week, as is customary. For this K-drama that airs around prime time, be prepared for plenty of drama, romance, and compelling performances throughout the entire story.
For the fans who are not living in Korea and wish to stream the series in their time zones, we have timings and release dates as follows:
- British Summer Time on November 6, 2022, at 1:10 pm
- Indian Standard Time on November 6, 2022, at 5:40 pm
- Singapore Standard Time on November 6, 2022, at 8:10 pm
- Philippines Standard time on November 6, 2022, at 8:10 pm
- Japanese Standard Time on November 6, 2022, at 9:10 pm
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time on November 6, 2022, at 11:10 pm